Monday, April 18, 2011

An afternoon in France...

With the recent "SuckWorthy" events of the past week, I decided to take a little trip to a place I've always wanted to visit.  I didn't pack a bag, or spend a zillion dollars on plane fare and lodging,  I just found a sunny spot on the deck and dove into Summers in France, by Kathryn M. Ireland.





Amazing pictures, unpretentious and oh so charming!
Next time you need a little Vacay, it's as close as the neighborhood book store!


xo,
Megan



  



4 comments:

  1. You know, those are the kind of vacations I like to take! No noise, no bags and no laundry when you return! Lovely!

    Megan (1 Funky Woman)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect escape...and how wonderful that the sun was there (finally!) to help in taking to France.
    I'm up for coffee anytime Meg...we can pretend we're in France if you like too (Le Pichet?)!
    Thinking of you...
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, I'd love to! I've never been to Le Pichet before if you can believe it. Let me know what days work for you, any day next week except Thursday works for me.
    :)

    xo,
    m

    ReplyDelete