Friday, July 23, 2010

Hello again....

First off, sorry I've been so MIA lately.  Hopefully once you see what  I've been up to you'll find it in your hearts to forgive me;)








I've been looking forward to a weekend away with my surfer friends for awhile now.  The last time I went surfing with them was four years at a weeklong surf retreat in Oregon.  It was an amazing experience, I think it's fair to say that I left a different person than I came.  




The original "gang"

It's really incredible what women can bring out in one another when we are true to ourselves.  When we leave the "tudes" behind and we accept one another for who we are.  


Anyway, several weeks ago we had a reunion.  There were a few of us from the first camp but there were some fresh faces too.  I had the most fun I've had in, well, years.....
















Hope everybody's summer's going great!

xoxo
meg




No comments:

Post a Comment