Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Charmed by Charleston

I'm just coming off my vacation buzz from a visit to beautiful Charleston, South Carolina.  
I'd never been there before and let me tell y'all...what an amazing town!  





Beautiful beachs at Wild Dunes resort

Oak trees with spanish moss



Boons plantation where the movie "The Notebook" was filmed

It all started when my sweet husband(who travels way to much) had a brilliant idea.  
He had several business trips scheduled in SC and Florida over a couple weeks. Instead of flying home for the weekend and then turning right around to fly back, he suggested we meet in SC for a little vaca, just the two of us.  Thanks to some wonderful friends(you know who you are) and some serious schedule juggling.... we did it!  


I can't remember the last time we had so much fun!


megan












No comments:

Post a Comment