I was given an award yesterday by a very special woman, sweet Jessica from 24 corners. It made my day, actually it made my month...OK, OK, it's made my 2011! Thank you so much Jessica. I love your blog and your creative spirit.
I'm supposed share 7 things about myself, so here goes....
1. A week after my husband and I got engaged, I was hit (literally) by a metro bus while crossing 3rd and Pike in Downtown Seattle. Long story short, I ended up with a huge scar.
***These days, I love joking with the kids in the neighborhood or at the pool by saying that I was "munched" by a great white shark when I was surfing. You should see their faces. Priceless....
2. My favorite "date night" place is Boat Street Cafe
3. I did radio commercials for the same company from age 7 to 25.
They weren't as bad as the Abby Carpet ones but they come pretty close.
4. I worked at a drive through coffee shop in high school. One day Tom Hanks pulled up (while filming Sleepless in Seattle) I served him and iced mocha!
5. I dream of becoming a "paid" photographer, owning my own store one day and selling cool old furniture, linens and vintage treasures.
6. By the time I was 21 I traveled around the world (Canada, Japan, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Israel, Morocco, Greece, Italy) but haven't lived anywhere but Washington state.
7. In another life I'd love to be a surfer girl with a house on the beach, somewhere where I could ditch the wet suite.
Thanks again Jessica!
I heart my 27 followers, thank's for coming along on the ride!